1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom
We do require an application from all prospective tenants. If your application is more than sixty (60) days old, you will need to resubmit your application to ensure all your information is up to date. (Note: The sixty day period begins on the date of the initial submission of the application)
There is a $25 per person application fee. This fee is payable online or in person at our office during business hours. The application fee is collected to complete the background check. The application fee is non-refundable.
Yes! However, we look at the full picture when reviewing our applicants. Please let us know if there is any additional information you would like us to have prior to submitting your application and application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. We will try to work with you as much as possible!
- Submitted Application Fee
- Completed Application
- Current Photo ID
- Monthly household income should exceed three times the rent
- Positive references from all previous landlords for the previous five years
- No evictions or unpaid judgments from previous landlords
- Background check for all individuals over age 18
- Copies of your three most recent pay stubs
- Demonstrate financial responsibility
We do not accept Section 8 at this time. However, we are always expanding our availability. Contact us to see how we can make one of our vacancies work for you!
Once your application has been approved, you can schedule a viewing by calling the office (618) 816-4111, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.